The annual Maine Preservation Honor Awards celebrate excellence in historic preservation leadership, rehabilitation and craft. Since 1998, Maine Preservation has recognized historic preservation successes across Maine and the people that make them happen.
Know a preservation project that deserves to be celebrated? Submit a nomination!
Maine Honor Awards are open to projects that have substantially improved historic properties and been completed within the past three years or are scheduled to be completed by September 2018.
All nomination materials must be received by Maine Preservation no later than July 31, 2018.
- FORMAT: Please submit your nomination(s) electronically using the two nomination forms provided (this Word form and an Excel form).
- VISUALS: High resolution images are required for all submissions (please no PDFs). Submit images digitally with brief corresponding descriptions and any photo credits. Be sure to include before and after pictures of the same elements of the building described in the narrative (if applicable).
- REVIEW: The staff and Board of Trustees of Maine Preservation will select award recipients.
- NOTIFICATION: Honor Award winners will be notified by August 31, 2018.
- WINNERS: Will be recognized November 7, 2018 at the Maine Preservation Honor Awards at the Portland Country Club.
Questions? Contact: email@example.com, 207.847.3577.
View FINAL Honor Awards Map in a full screen map