The clock tower that sat beside Lincoln Mill in Biddeford was moved just before being demolished by the city. The clock tower was built in the 1850s for another mill in Biddeford but was moved to the Lincoln mill ca. 1890. Seven years ago it was deemed a safety hazard by the city and removed from the top of the mill to the ground. It slowly deteriorated until the city called for its demolition. Historian George Collard and a group of high school students raised $25,000 to move the tower. However, addition donations will be needed for the tower’s restoration.