A Planned Gift is a meaningful way to make a lasting difference. Your gift to Maine Preservation will allow future generations to enjoy the historic places that make Maine unique.
Benefits of a Planned Gift
- It's easy! With a detailed will you can protect your family and support organizations you care about
- Gain charitable deduct ions now - even for future gifts
- Reduce or avoid capital gains tax
- Save on gift and estate taxes
- Reduce estate taxes for heirs
- Increase your existing income for life, or a specific term, with an annuity or similar charitable option
Make Maine Preservation part of your estate planning by deesignating a specific gift or percentage of your estate. You can even donate your historic home or comercial property. We'll find new owners through our Protect & Sell Program and insure its preservation, in perpetuity, with a preservation easement. You can also donate a vehicle, insurance policy, stock, mutual find, bond, cash - or art.
Speak with your financial advisory about creating a lasting legacy at Maine Preservation. For more information please contact Deborah Stone.